Coaching Opportunities: Bellevue; Northshore; Bainbridge Island
Programs seeking Coaches for Spring 2019:
Bellevue Wolverines Girls Lacrosse
Needed: Head coach for 7/8 grade team
BWGL is hiring a head coach for a 7th/8th grade team. Bellevue has a strong youth program and we want to continue to grow/improve, we welcome coaches (male or female!) who want to teach the game of lacrosse and have fun! Practices will be 3 days/week in the early evening and a weekend game for 10 weeks. The season runs February 25th- June 2nd. Prior coaching experience in either girls OR boys lacrosse is required. Coaches are supported by our Director of Coaching which includes a coaching curriculum created by BHS Varsity Head Coach. Payment will be $2,200-$2,500 depending on experience.
Bainbridge Island Girls Lacrosse 14U(7/8) Youth Coaching
Volunteer position, Approx. 10 hours/week,
- Commit to coaching season beginning February 25th to June 1st.
- Attend pre-season Washington Schoolgirls Lacrosse Association (WSLA) coaching meetings
- Run & attend two practices per week (4 hours per week)
- Attend and coach two games per weekend (5-6 hours per weekend)
- Attend and coach two Jamboree’s per season (pre-season & post-season)
- Coordinate assistant coaching duties of two high-school varsity player assistants
- Prepare daily practice plans
- Adhere to BIGL Board Requirements and Recommendations
- Coordinate important team communications with team parents
- Proactively discuss concerns, ideas, or plans with BIGL Youth Coordinators
- Promote culture of sportsmanship consistent with values of BIGL
- Provide fun, educational, and safe environment, be a positive role model for all student athletes
- Pass NCSI background check and SafeSport Training.
- Complete Level 1 coaching pre-req. 14U (7/8) only.
- Possess a clearly defined philosophy of coaching and teaching girl’s lacrosse
- Be/Become a member of US Lacrosse
- College Degree Preferred
- Prior youth coaching or playing experience preferred
- Minimum age requirement is 19 yrs. old.
To apply, please contact Bainbridge Island Girls Lacrosse President Marty Pujolar with your resume at President@bainbridgegirlslax.co
Northshore Girls Lacrosse - Volunteer Coaches Needed
Northshore Girls Lacrosse is looking for a few volunteers to help coach some youth teams next spring. Spring 2019 will mark Northshore's first season operating as their own girls lacrosse club and are already seeing a ton of interest and momentum within the program. It should be fun season and a great opportunity to help build something exciting!
Current needs are at the U11 and U15 levels. The season runs from late February through May. Practices are typically a couple times per week on weekdays with games on Saturdays.
This is a great opportunity for a former player with knowledge of the game to gain some volunteer credit and build up their coaching skills.
If interested, please send an email to
. Also please feel free to check out our club website at http://nsglax.org.
Want to see HS job postings? GO HERE
Contact Executive Director, Erin Massena to have a job posted on the website at email@example.com